Established in the 1960s as a haven for travelers, The Virginian Lodge in Jackson Hole remains a welcoming spot for adventurers, locals, and wanderers alike. Rooted in the spirit of preserving the Wild West charm, our lodge invites guests to enjoy modern comforts while soaking in the area’s unique allure. Embrace the retro-inspired feel of our Wyoming lodge, featuring contemporary rooms, a vibrant saloon, and a lively courtyard hosting two large hot tubs and inviting fire pits—perfect for stories and making connections under the stars. Savor delicious meals at The Virginian Restaurant or indulge in our famous Jackson burger joint. Plus, we’re pet-friendly and offer special perks for furry companions. With stunning views and a warm, inviting atmosphere, The Virginian Lodge beckons you to create lasting memories amidst the breathtaking landscapes of Jackson Hole.
AlpinFilm Discount: 20% Off (Use Code AlpinFilm)
Elk Refuge Inn
Embark on the ultimate adventure at the Elk Refuge Inn. Nestled against vibrant foothills of the National Elk Refuge, our prime location puts you just 2 miles away from downtown Jackson Hole – within a 5-minute drive to Grand Teton National Park and 10 minutes to the airport! Explore stunning natural landscapes or enjoy nearby local restaurants, shopping opportunities & family activities for an all-encompassing experience. Dedicated service sets us apart: Every guest is special here – without sacrificing proximity or beauty of being in this one-of-a kind spot in Jackson Hole, Wyoming’s wilderness.
AlpinFilm Discount: 15% Off (Use Code AFF2024)
Bentwood Inn is one of the finest Jackson Hole Lodging options in the area and a proud member of the “Preferred Hotel Groups Beyond Green Collection”. That’s because we ensure exemplary service, attention to detail, and meaningful sustainability.
We offer uniquely decorated rooms with premium amenities like private fireplaces, comfortable king-sized beds with luxe linens, and Bay window seats perfect for enjoying the incredible views of the Tetons. Our Jackson Hole inn was constructed out of reclaimed wood from Yellowstone National Park’s great fire of 1988 and strives to add to, not detract from, our beautiful surroundings.
AlpinFilm Discount: 15% Off
Spring Creek Ranch
Perched nearly 1,000 feet above Jackson, Spring Creek Ranch offers breathtaking vistas of the Teton Mountain Range, including the renowned Grand Teton. Guests can choose from various lodging options, including Inn Rooms, Studios, Suites, Townhomes, and Mountain Villas. The ranch boasts an array of amenities, such as a seasonal outdoor heated pool, saltwater hot tubs, an Equestrian Center, a spa, fitness room, and two tennis courts. With accolades from the Robb Report and the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List designation, Spring Creek Ranch is celebrated for its integrity, innovation, and ability to surpass expectations, offering a memorable retreat that fuses luxury with rustic cowboy country charm.
Things to Do
- AlpinFilm Festival: The main attraction of your visit! Enjoy a variety of mountain films, meet filmmakers, and immerse yourself in the world of alpine adventure. Check out the schedule for film screenings and special events.
- Grand Teton National Park: Even in winter, the park is a sight to behold. Just remember, not all park entrances are open during this season. Check the National Park Service website for road accessibility and make sure your vehicle is winter-ready.
- Skiing and Snowboarding: Hit the world-class slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the country. There are slopes for all skill levels, so whether you’re a newbie or a pro, you’re in for a great time.
- Jackson Town Square: Stroll around Jackson Town Square, known for its rustic charm, unique shops, and fine dining. It’s the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing meal.
- Snowshoeing: Don’t worry if you’ve never tried snowshoeing before; it’s easier than it sounds! You can rent snowshoes at a local gear shop in town. For a scenic winter hike, check out the Taggart Lake Trail in Grand Teton National Park, which offers stunning views of the Tetons covered in snow.